Sunday, February 20, 2022

So, let's begin..

People often joke that January is a trial month, but this year that concept has very much resonated with me. The New Year often brings with it a lot of pressure. Pressure to start the year with a bang and immediately start ticking off those goals. 

But, for some people this pressure has the opposite effect. It makes you become more introverted and scared to go for things for fear of failing whilst others succeed around you. 


Recently, I have taken a step back to look at what I really want to achieve in 2022, now that the novelty of a ‘new beginning’ has worn off. Having heard lots of people recommend ‘Manifest’ by Roxie Nafousi, I decided to but it myself and see if it would have the same inspiring effect on me. I must admit, so far I can see why the book resonates with so many people. If you’re open to trying something new then manifestation should be a big part of that. It has helped me to explore a new approach to what I would like from 2022 and to create a clear plan for what I want to achieve over the 12 months. 

For me, this includes my blog. Writing has always been something I’ve enjoyed. I use it as an escape to focus on something else and I like how it documents your life for you to look back on in years to come and use it like a memory bank. 

So, here we are. My first post on By Bethany. My blog will focus on my everyday adventures, whether that be within the United Kingdom, travelling further afield round Europe or flying to the other side of the world. I will talk about my love for travelling, the outdoors, good food and everything in between.

Please join me in my everyday adventures and I do hope that you enjoy what I have to say and share and that it might inspire you to try something or visit somewhere new.

So, lets begin..


‘Someone once told you that you couldn’t have it all. 
I am here to tell you that you can.’ 
- Roxie Nafousi 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig